AUC, Hargeisa aims at becoming a leading center of excellence which meets Somaliland’s long-term development and reconstruction endeavors. This is to be accomplished through provision of quality education to the learners in Somaliland, so that ultimately it is possible to create a generation of competent graduates/or researchers with maximum devotion to fulfill social responsibilities, by way of integrating theoretical and practical education.
- Advancement of learning and knowledge through teaching, training, assessing and conducting research.
- Significant contribution to the development and reconstruction work on-going in the country.
- Produce graduates that would become leaders in the community and capable of becoming fully competitive in all sectors.
- Undertake research projects designed to solve the socio-economic problems of the country and to add a new substance to the recovery programs underway in the country as a whole.
- Render various community services to fulfill social responsibilities which are expected of it as an institution.
- Provision of high quality education at all levels with affordable cost through regular, continuing, extension and distance education styles so as to produce competent professionals who can support the development endeavors of this young war-battered nation.
- To grant Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates offered by the Admas University College of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- To develop high proficiency of skills in business, science and technology for high school graduates and equivalents in Somaliland and to enable them support the development aspirations of their country.
- To produce domestically grown but internationally acknowledged skilled young people for the society.
- To establish a profitable private educational institution, thus creating value for owners, employees and investors.
- To provide Ethiopian and Somaliland high school graduates with university education at certificate, diploma and degree levels in different disciplines.
- To undertake short-term training and consultancy services to business organizations, industries and the local administration.
- To share its resources, expertise and knowledge with international institutions and universities in order to give quality service through strengthening its capacity.
- To make this opportunity readily available to at least four thousand students in the first four years of operations.
- To start similar branches in other parts of the country.
- Social Responsibility
- Good Corporate Governance
- Academic freedom
- Excellence and professionalism
- Adaptation to chance.