Expanding its academic study areas every year using needs assessment of Somaliland community, currently AU has seven faculties with 14 fields of studies.
As a responsible higher education institution, Admas University Hargeisa keeps truck of the need of the general society of Somaliland which shapes the academic level
Distance learning is a way of learning basically without going to classes every time which is also a method instruction delivery for students who are not able to attend
The Path Begins Here, Start your Application and Register now. Get Your Internationally Accredited Degree from Admas University
Welcome at Admas University
Admas University Hargeisa is a branch of Admas University; an internationally accredited and highly reputed higher education institution in Ethiopia.
Admas University Hargeisa officially started its service in 2006 as the first private institute in Hargeisa, Somaliland. Initially the university was mainly providing social science field of studies for undergraduate programs but now it has diversified fields of studies. The university is symbolized for quality education assured by the Ministry of Education of Ethiopia through the National Quality Assurance agency known as the Higher Education Relevance and Quality Assurance Agency (HERQA).
In its nine years of service in Somaliland, the university has widened its service to multidisciplinary areas of academics by incorporating socially relevant field of studies. As a result, so far it has produced more than 3,000 graduates who are serving key positions in government institutions, NGOs, and private sectors with high integrity and excellence in performance demonstrating the personality they developed in Admas.
- – Quality education assured by HERQA and Ministry of Education of Ethiopia
- – Internationally accredited certificate
- – Existence of highly qualified multi-national staffs
- – Being the first private institution to have a student council body in Somaliland
Programs of Study
Expanding its academic study areas every year using needs assessment of Somaliland community, currently AU has seven faculties with 14 fields of studies. Accordingly, the followings are the high quality academic field of studies we have in our university.
– Department of Architecture and Urban Planning.
– Department of Economics – Department of Agricultural Economics – Department of Rural Development
– Department of Educational Planning and Management
– Department of Marketing – Department of Management – Department of Accounting and Finance
– Department of Public Health – Department of Nursing
What makes Admas University Hargeisa different?
Assured by HERQA and Ministry of Education of Ethiopia
Internationally accredited certificate
Existence of highly qualified multi-national staffs
First Student Council
first private institution to have a student council body in Somaliland