15th MULTIDISICIPLINARY INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH CONFERENCE
Admas University will conduct its 15th Multidisciplinary International Research Conference on July 18th, 2023, in Hargeisa, Somaliland. The conference intends to provide a forum for academics and researchers from various countries to present their research findings related to the major themes of the conference listed below. It is also expected to promote fruitful discussions among participants from diverse academic fields and, thus, establish potential partnerships related to their respective academic, research, and service initiatives. Hence, the Research and Community Development Department of Admas University, Hargeisa, would like to invite interested researchers to send the abstracts & proposals of their research papers before June 20th 2023 emphasizing on (but not limited to) the sub-themes listed below:
Main Theme 1: The Impact of Climate Change on the Horn of Africa
- Climate crisis and Humanitarian action
- Recurrent Droughts and Community Resilience
- Pastoral Economy
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Impact of Climate Change on Vulnerable groups
- Climate Change and Ecosystem
- Climate induced health Risks
- Migration (Rural Urban and International)
- Livestock production
- Macro-Economic instability
Main Theme 2: Natural Resource-based Conflicts
- Climate Change and Security
- Growing Competition over natural resources
- Environmental degradation as source of conflict
- Structural causes of conflict over natural resources
- Development pressures of natural resources
- Socio-economic change fueling conflict
- Natural resource management policies, programs, and projects as sources of conflict
- Natural Resource Conflicts and Sustainable Livelihood
Main Theme 3: Quality and Relevance of the Core Missions of Higher Education: Learning, Research, and Community Services
- Graduates Work Readiness and Employability
- Standardization and Harmonization of Curricula
- Quality Assurance and Accreditation Systems in Higher Education
- Higher Education Governance
- Digitalization of Higher Education
- Public Private Partnership in Higher Education
- Quality and Relevance of Research
- Research Culture in Higher Education
- Quality and Relevance of Community Services
Guidelines for Authors:
- Abstracts are recommended to contain 150 – 200 words.
- Full papers should not exceed 8,000 words including in-text citation and references.
- The paper shall be written in standard paper size (8.5 x 11″) using Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing 1.15.
- Papers should be submitted both in hard and soft copies (in Word and PowerPoint) not later June 20th 2023.
- Papers shall include a clear and sound Problem Statement, Objective/s, Methodology, Data Analysis, Findings as well as Conclusions and Recommendations.
- Selected papers will be presented at the 15th Multidisciplinary International Annual Research Conference to be held on Tuesday, July 18th 2023, in Hargeisa, Somaliland.
- A modest honorarium is allocated for the selected paper presenters.
- Deadline for Submission of Abstracts & Proposals: June 20th 2023
- Notification of Acceptance date: June 30th
- Contact Address:
- Mobile phone: +252634412442/ +252634255774
- Fixed-line phone: +2522527755
Please send your submissions to this email(s): email@example.com or /firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Address: 150 Street, Jigjiga Yar, Hargeisa Somaliland
For More Information visit us @: https://www.admasuniversity.com